Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beautiful Hat of Mount Fuji...

Today, When I got out of my room. I see a rarely view of Mount Fuji. A cloud like hat just floating on the top of the mountain. This is so funny...


Afternoon I went to Mishima library and studied there. I also asked to a clerk there "Excuse me, I looking for a magazine about learning Japanese language. I used to borrow it many times but I could find it there anymore" She just checking something on a computer and then told me that "So sorry, We just dump it away because it was too old" .. OMG !! Japanese is a millionaire..They just dump away everything when it getting old. (That might include the old man around here too, I guess)

      By the way, I went to Mishima shrine. Sakura there is already started to blooming too. One of them with white colored is already bloomed. As you can see here ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts